Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shutterfly, Oh Shutterfly, How do I love thee....

...Let me count the ways...or just the time I've saved in using you...

I discovered Shutterfly a little over a year ago, on the recommendation of a friend...and the rest is history. I used to spend countless hours, days, weeks and months scrap booking. Once I found shutterfly, no more of that AND I could actually share my creations with my parents and inlaws...instead of just showing them ONE book that took me weeks to make. Now I make myself a photo book and give them one for Christmas. I just completed this years book two days ago. It took me about 3 hours (probably would have taken less time if I didn't have 300 pictures lol). But needless to say, I put the kids to bed and made an entire photo book in one night.

We just had our family pictures made, so of course I want my kids sweet faces plastered on the front of our Christmas cards. I chose the card below (but with my kids' faces on it of course ;o) because it just fits my family. I think it took me longer to choose my card than it did to make my photo book tho...simply b/c there are sooo many cards to choose from.

This one was a close second:

Anyway, I have to say, I'm a little late to the digital age. My husband talked me into giving up my film camera last year, around the time I fell in love with Shutterfly....which works out perfectly for me....lol...and my fridge, which is holding a poster size calendar with a big pic of my kids right smack in the middle :)

My next Shutterfly project.....photo wall art.

So I'm making an edit to this post....my photobook came today (and I believe I just ordered it on Tuesday, so that was fast) and it's AMAZING.

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ ♥ ♥ Shutterfly! Besides that one incident we don't speak about...

    I'm so glad you love it too, and that you find it really easy. I haven't scrapbooked in so long - but by making photo books for my girls, I really don't feel the strong urge to until they go to college, lol. I'm SO excited to so your Christmas card this year....But I'm even MORE excited to see your wall art!!!

    ReplyDelete